Eye Care: How is Eye Contour Care Done?
The most common problems around the eyes are under-eye bags, dark circles, crow’s feet and fatigue. Eye care…
How to apply an eye contour care? – PAYOT Coaching
What Causes Eye Contour Problems?
- Nutrition: A balanced diet is beneficial for beauty as well as health. We need to eat the nutrients our body needs on a regular basis every day. In addition, include foods that are rich in vitamin A, which are friendly to the eyes, in daily meals. Don’t miss out on vitamin A sources such as carrots, pumpkin, spinach, chard, celery, parsley, dill, arugula, apricot, peach, melon, meat, fish and eggs.
- Rest: Too little or too much sleep is harmful! 8 hours of regular sleep every day has a positive effect on eye health. Sleeping at the same times every night gives rest to tired eyes. Especially those who work in a busy schedule need to sleep regularly and if possible rest their eyes for 5-10 minutes after lunch.
- Cleaning: Eye make-up should be cleaned every night before going to bed. However, do the cleaning process with gentle movements without irritating the eye area. Mascara or eyeshadow residues or unsuitable cleaning products can damage the skin during the night and even cause eyelashes to fall out.
How is Eye Contour Care Done?
The most common problems around the eyes are under-eye bags, dark circles, crow’s feet and fatigue. To fix these problems, you can try simple methods that you can apply at home.
What Causes Tired and Swollen Eyes?
Too little or too much sleep, alcohol taken the night before, excessive caffeine consumption, stress and prolonged exposure to negative factors such as artificial lights, computers and televisions are the main reasons for waking up with puffy eyes in the morning. If you don’t want to see unpleasant images in the mirror the next morning, there are a few simple precautions you should take the night before.
How does it go?
Beauty cures made with lily, chamomile, linden and lavender teas relieve tiredness and puffiness in the eyes. For this, for example, add a pinch of linden to 1 tea cup of boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Strain and leave to cool. Dip 2 cotton balls in tea and apply to your eyelids. Wait 10 minutes and wash. Place 2 slices of raw potato on your eyelids and wait for 15 minutes. Wash and dry. You can apply antioxidant eye creams to under-eye puffiness.
If your problem has become chronic and you can’t get rid of waking up with puffy eyes no matter what you do, do sports that affect the cardiovascular system. Sports such as walking, running, cycling and aerobics provide the removal of salt and toxins that cause edema in the body. These sports help relieve swelling in the whole body. If you don’t have enough time to wait for the swelling to go down, apply a piece of ice around the eyes.
What Causes Eye Bags?
Under-eye bags are either formed as a result of an unbalanced lifestyle and bad habits, or are caused by genetics. Sometimes it can occur during periods of lack of sleep or menstruation. No cosmetic or natural product is enough to solve this problem. However, it is possible to lighten the under-eye bags by strengthening the vessel walls and capillaries.
How does it go?
Enrich your daily meals with foods containing C, PP, vitamin E and bioflavonoid foods and forest products. Avoid greasy meals and stressful environments. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Cover under-eye bags with light makeup tricks. You can use suitable concealers for this.
What Causes Crow’s Feet?
One of the reasons for these wrinkles, which generally increase with advancing age, is the way of smiling. Squinting your eyes and laughing causes crow’s feet to appear at an early age. Genetic and environmental factors have an effect on the formation of crow’s feet.
How does it go?
You can use eye creams containing retinol varieties. Use special creams against sun rays. Prepare natural creams that constantly moisturize the eye area. Do eye exercises regularly every day. To revitalize the eye area, place 2 cucumber slices on your eyelids and leave for 15 minutes. Use natural creams containing almond oil around the eyes once or twice a month.
Natural Recipes You Can Apply Around the Eyes at Home
- For tired eyes; Infuse 2 tea bags in half a teacup of boiling water for 15 minutes and cool. Dip 2 pieces of cotton into the tea and squeeze it with your hand. Place it on your eyelids, leave it for 10 minutes and wash it off.
- For under-eye bags; Add 2 tablespoons of hazelnut leaves to 2 teacups of boiling water and leave for 15 minutes. Strain and cool in the refrigerator. Dip 2 pieces of cotton into the tea, squeeze it with your hand and place it on your eyelids. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash your face.
- For dark circles under the eyes; Chill chamomile tea or lavender tea. Dip 2 pieces of cotton into the tea and squeeze it with your hand. Apply it on your eyelids.
- For wrinkles around the eyes; Mix 1 coffee cup of soybean oil, 1 coffee cup of almond oil and half a coffee cup of avocado oil in a bowl. Dip your fingertips into this mixture and massage it around the eyes. Do this practice in the evening before going to bed. Wash and dry your face in the morning.
- To lengthen eyelashes; Boil 1 glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of castor oil and 12 g of cocoa butter and mix. Place the bowl in another bowl filled with hot water and heat until it reaches a creamy consistency. Cool the mixture and apply it to your eyelashes before going to bed for 15 days, being careful not to get it in your eyes. Apply the application from the root of the eyelash to the tip.
- To thicken the lashes; Mix equal parts of castor oil and almond oil in a bottle and apply to your eyelashes from root to tip, being careful not to get them in your eyes before going to bed for 15 days.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.