Athletes get sick hard, recover quickly and are resistant to natural conditions. Health…
The Health Benefits of Archery
- Archery is a sport that gives physical training. Every person who does archery sports learns how to control his own body and how to use it.
- Archery can be done easily by people of all ages. It helps us cope with stress and is fun.
- It strengthens adaptation and motivation. It allows to be attentive and sensitive.
- It teaches to overcome difficulties.
- It always teaches a person to improve himself.
- It concentrates only on success and winning.
- It raises one’s self-confidence and brings it to the fore.
- It brings out the warrior side of the person.
- Archer aims to achieve important successes.
- It teaches purposeful, planned, regular and scientific work.
- It teaches patience and patience.
- It teaches that in order to succeed, we must first surpass ourselves. The best archer is the one who beats himself.
- It gives the person the ability to constantly struggle, not to give up and never give up.
- It teaches that one can criticize his physical actions in a positive way with his mental thinking.
- Provides correct breathing; While breathing correctly, more oxygen flows to the brain, causing the brain to work efficiently.
- It gives the body long-term endurance.
- It reduces the number of beats per minute of the heart and strengthens the heart.
- It ensures the proportional and correct use of the hands and feet. By providing a person with an upright posture, it gives flexibility and grace to his movements.
- It helps the body to function properly by producing the Growth Hormone (GH), which is very important for the body, and the production of many hormones that come into play when this hormone is triggered.
- It is the most effective anti-aging factor with its feature of preventing the weakening of muscle and bone structure over time and its contribution to hormone production.
- Athletes get sick hard, recover quickly and are resistant to natural conditions.
- It relieves stress and provides psychological relaxation. Athletes’ feeling of happiness is not only the result of psychological but also biological effects.
- Archery contributes to the development of attention and concentration.
- It strengthens the joints and tendons, shoulder, back and leg muscles.
- It plays an important role in the treatment of Osteoporosis and Scoliosis (curvature of the spine).
- It strengthens the immune system.
- As a result of the studies, the threshold of stimulation of the adrenal glands decreases. Arousal is increased, thus causing a large reservoir of antistress steroids and shortening the stress response time. For this reason, people should do archery to reduce their internal tension.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.