Who Can Benefit From Brow Lift Surgery?
I tried Botox for the first time for Brow Lift and… | Botox injection Before and after | By Sarv 2022
Who Can Benefit From Brow Lift Surgery?
Those who are middle-aged and above, who complain of low eyebrows due to aging, can benefit from this procedure. However, it should not be forgotten that this operation is a surgical intervention. For this reason, it is also important that people who will benefit from brow lift surgery do not have a health problem that prevents the surgery. Those who have a health problem that prevents surgery can benefit from different eyebrow lifting techniques.
Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding will have to wait for a while to benefit from the eyebrow lift procedure. After the completion of the breastfeeding period, they can request an appointment and easily benefit from eyebrow lifting. Apart from this, it is possible for anyone who wishes to have a more ideal eyebrow appearance by making use of the operation in question.
What are the Advantages of Brow Lift?
Whichever method you choose, you will also benefit from some of the advantages of eyebrow lifting. Among these advantages, we can list the most prominent ones as follows:
- Fine wrinkles on the eyebrows may decrease or disappear completely.
- Due to the stretching of the skin, there is a significant decrease in the wrinkles called crow’s feet.
- Eliminates the problem of eyelids falling on the eye
- Provides a younger and more vigorous appearance
- The tired appearance caused by the droopy eyelids disappears.
- Changes the nervous look of the facial expression caused by the low eyebrows
Of course, it is possible to add new ones to the above-mentioned advantages depending on the face shape of the person. It should be noted that today, much more people benefit from eyebrow lifting operation. Although for a long time it was an operation preferred only by famous names, now anyone who wishes can get rid of the problem of low eyebrows with just one operation.
Are There Any Side Effects of Brow Lift Surgery?
Of course, this intervention is a surgical procedure. Therefore, some side effects are also likely to occur. However, it should be noted that these side effects disappear completely in a very short time. We can list these side effects as follows:
- Temporary numbness may occur in the incision area during the surgery.
- There may be slight swelling and bruising on the cheeks, forehead and eyelids.
- Scalp numbness may occur
- Itching may occur on the scalp, especially near the incision area.
What is the Price of Brow Lift?
Those who want to benefit from eyebrow lifting may also want to get information about the price. However, prices will vary depending on which technique is preferred. It should not be expected that the eyebrow lift with Botox will have the same prices as the eyebrow lift with surgery.
Various factors such as the experience of the doctor, the materials used and the drugs can also affect the prices. Of course, it should be noted that the low level of eyebrows and whether an additional procedure will be performed at the same time affect the prices.
Therefore, providing a price information can be misleading. It would be helpful to make an appointment first. In this way, after a simple examination, price information is also sent to you.
Of course, patients are wondering what is done in eyebrow lift aesthetics. Let’s tell you what you need to know about the operation process.
- Brow lift surgery is performed under general or local anesthesia.
- Thanks to the anesthetic effect, it is not possible for the person to feel pain or pain during the procedure.
- It is also possible to perform forehead lift while lifting the eyebrows upwards.
- During the surgery, an incision is made on the scalp line and the scar is in this area.
- When the eyebrow hanger method is preferred, a few small holes are made on the front border of the hairline.
- The operation time may not be the same in every patient, but it is usually completed between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours.
- In the operation, different aesthetic procedures can be performed in combination with the lifting of the eyebrow area.
- If several different aesthetic interventions are performed in a single session, the operation time will also be extended.
- Most of the time, clinical rest is not required, but in some cases, patients may need to stay in the clinic for 1 day.
What kind of process awaits the patients after the eyebrow lifting procedure, which is completed in a short time, is among the issues that are curious. Here is a short list of what you need to know about it:
- After the operation, slight pain may be felt in the eyebrow area and forehead.
- The feeling of pain will pass in a short time, but if it bothers the patient too much, the pain reliever prescribed by the doctor can be used.
- Mild headache or nausea may occur on the day of surgery due to anesthesia.
- There may be mild bruising or edema in the eyebrow and forehead area after the surgery.
- Bruising and edema are temporary, no intervention is required.
- Most of the time, the bruise starts to disappear completely after 2-3 days.
- After the operation, it is important not to be hit in this area.
- Loss of sensation may occur in the eyebrow area or forehead, provided that it is short-term and temporary.
- The appearance of the eyebrow area in the operation can be observed much more clearly after about 2 months.
- You can return to your daily life after a few days after the surgery.
- It is necessary to avoid movements that force the body for about 7-10 days.
- If an unexpected situation develops, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.