What is good for sore throat?
Gargling with various solutions is a well-known home remedy for sore throat and swallowing difficulties to reduce the number of pathogens on the mouth and throat mucosa. Health…
Sore throat remedies at home – 2022
Gargling solution made from sage, chamomile or linseed for a sore throat
Gargling with various solutions is a well-known home remedy for sore throat and swallowing difficulties to reduce the number of pathogens on the mouth and throat mucosa. Solutions made from sage or chamomile have a disinfecting, wound-healing and anti-inflammatory effect. To do this, pour half a liter of boiling water over a teaspoon of sage leaves or chamomile blossoms and let it steep for 20 minutes. You can then strain the solution and gargle with it again and again every two hours. If you want, you can warm the liquid a little in the microwave or in a saucepan before gargling. In addition to chamomile and sage, flaxseed is also suitable as a sore throat home remedy, as it forms a protective film over the mucous membrane. To do this, pour a quarter liter of cold water over a teaspoon of flaxseed. Let the solution sit for about 20 minutes before straining and using as a gargle.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.
Click here to Subscribe to complete *UPSC CSE (Pre + Mains) Flagship Subscription* The course is affordable and contains 2500+ videos in a structured manner & available at No-Cost EMI. The course consists of two modules i.e. GS Foundation & SIP (Success in Prelims)
*Features of the GS Foundation Module*
1. 2500+ videos given in a Structured Manner
2. 5000+ Topic, Subtopic & Subject wise MCQs
3. Comprehensive Study material like Lecture Notes, Snippets, Quizzes, PPT & Current affairs updates with every video.
4. Animated videos for better understanding
5. Daily & Monthly Prelims Current Affairs
6. Daily UPSC Mains Current Affairs
7. UPSCIQ Monthly Magazine
8. Strategy Sessions by Servicing & Retired officers
9. Guidance on Mains Answer Writing
10. Weekly Live Doubts Solving Session by India’s top faculties
11. 24×7 Doubt Solving by Subject Matter Experts
12. Text Summaries of Sansad TV, AIR, PRS, PIB
13. Text & Video Summary of EPW, Yojana, Kurukshetra & Down to Earth
14. Prelims + Mains PYQ Discussion
15. Special series on Landmark Judgements & Amendments
16. Special series on Committees, Commissions & Government Reports
17. Special module on World & India Mapping
*Features of SIP (Success in Prelims)*
1. SIP module starts every year in January targeting only CSE Prelims
2. This module is designed to Crack CSE Prelims in Short & Precise Manner
3. All 6 GS Subjects will get finished in 360 Hours only
4. 1500 MCQs throughout the course
5. Sessions & Mentorship provided
6. Special Revision Sessions for consolidating the content
Download the App to Subscribe to the Course –
For any doubt, Call 95-8004-8004 or Click here for Whatsapp Chat