What is eyebrow lift with threads
Eyebrow lift with threads is performed to remove cosmetic defects associated with age-related skin changes.
Bella Hadid eyebrow lift- shaving my brows at home *fox eyebrow lift*
What is brow lift with threads
Eyebrow lift with threads is performed to remove cosmetic defects associated with age-related skin changes. The procedure can be performed under general or local anesthesia, it all depends on the type of threads used and the individual characteristics of the patient’s body.
Threads biocompatible with the human body are implanted under the skin, which are securely fixed in soft tissues, providing a pronounced effect of lifting the eyebrow arches and smoothing out deep wrinkles in the forehead and between the eyebrows. The effect of the procedure is noticeable almost immediately: the patient gets rid of a heavy, tired look, and the face looks fresher, rested, rejuvenated. Eyebrow lifting with threads is performed at the age of 35-40 years, when the signs of gravitational ptosis are markedly pronounced.
After the procedure, facial expressions in the area of the eyebrows and forehead remain natural. The technique does not require long-term rehabilitation, with strict observance of the implantation technology, it practically does not cause side effects. For eyebrow lift, the cosmetologists of the International Hemostasis Clinic use the most modern, safe, well-proven threads that allow you to achieve the desired effect, postponing a radical surgical intervention.
Indications for carrying out
The procedure is used by patients aged 35-50 years, when the first signs of age-related changes are already visible on the face, but they are well subject to correction by minimally invasive sparing cosmetic techniques. The technique helps to restore the natural lines of the brow arches and get rid of the overhanging eyelids that make the look tired, gloomy.
List of indications for thread brow lift:
- omission of the corners of the brow arches and their asymmetry;
- gravitational ptosis of soft tissues;
- deep creases in the forehead;
- hanging eyelids;
- tired, heavy look;
- changing the lines of the oval.
Types of threads
To correct brow arches and get rid of gravitational ptosis, different types of threads are used, which differ in chemical composition, method of fixation, and model features. Filament fibers are:
- Non-absorbable. They are mainly used to correct age-related changes in patients over 50 years of age. They are high-density threads that do not dissolve over time and are securely fixed in the deep layers of soft tissues, providing a pronounced long-term lifting effect.
- Biodegradable. These threads have a period of validity, because after a certain time they dissolve and are excreted from the body on their own. The fibers are implanted in the upper layers of the epidermis. A strong collagen framework is formed around them, which continues to have a pronounced lifting effect for several years. Biodegradable threads are used for patients over the age of 40 and are an excellent prophylactic against wilting and gravitational ptosis of soft tissues.
- Liquid. They are a gel-like composition, which includes hyaluronic acid. After subcutaneous implantation, the mass hardens, forming a reliable framework. Liquid threads are excreted from the body on their own within 2.5 – 3 years.
This type of thread is made from such non-absorbable materials as:
Smooth fibers are inserted through incisions up to 5 mm long, and fixed with special knots that will be located under the skin. This type of thread allows you to achieve a pronounced lifting effect even with significant age-related changes, so they are mainly prescribed to patients over the age of 50. The result of rejuvenation lasts an average of 4.5 – 5 years.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.