Tummy tuck surgery (Abdominoplasty)
The problem of the emergence of the abdomen or the appearance of the rumen is one of the most prevalent problems at the present time, and it negatively affects the life of the individual, whether socially or functionally, as well as on his psychological and health status. Tummy tuck…
The problem of the emergence of the abdomen or the appearance of the rumen is one of the most prevalent problems at the present time, and it negatively affects the life of the individual, whether socially or functionally, as well as on his psychological and health status, which forces many to undergo a tummy tuck operation to get rid of excess fat or the so-called rumen and also get rid of Stretch marks after pregnancy and childbirth.
Belly fat puts pressure on all the organs in it, such as the liver, and thus puts more effort on it and disrupts it from performing its functions. In addition, it affects the heart and lungs and may lead to difficulty breathing, which is a common problem for both sexes, men and women.
In this article, we present to you everything related to the tummy tuck operation, including the cost of the operation, its types, the steps of the operation and some tips for obtaining a natural tummy tuck.
What is a tummy tuck?
A tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that aims to return the shape of the tummy tuck surgery to its normal position through the process of liposuction, sagging and skin appendages and restoring the shape of the abdominal muscles to get a tight abdomen. It is affected with exercise or diet and treatment of stretch marks after pregnancy and childbirth.
Abdominoplasty, if not accompanied by liposuction, is considered a way to refine the tummy tuck and loose skin in the abdomen as a result of weight loss or as a result of repeated pregnancy, but if the two are combined together in one operation (tummy liposuction and tightening), it is a successful method in slimming and tightening surgery. Abdomen and go to liposuction in the abdomen and flanks.
When is a tummy tuck operation performed?
- After pregnancy and childbirth
- Lose excess weight
- When suffering from tummy tuck hernia or tummy tuck hernia
Types of tummy tuck surgery
Full tummy tuck
In it, liposuction and excess skin from the lower abdomen are suctioned, and flabby muscles are tightened along and tightened.
Mini tummy tuck
It is a simple and less complicated operation than the first operation, as it can be performed for people who have skin tags in the lower part of the abdomen and below the navel, but their abdominal muscles are strong and good, and it may be combined with liposuction.
Who are the candidates for tummy tuck surgery?
The people who are candidates for a tummy tuck procedure vary, such as:
- Candidates for a tummy tuck procedure are men and women whose bodies have not responded to exercise and diet.
- As well as those who have abdominal sagging after childbirth, the fibers that make the skin firm in the abdominal area are torn, the skin becomes saggy, and the muscles weaken, so they are the most beneficiaries of this operation.
- This process is also necessary for those who have lost weight rapidly, which has led to sagging skin.
- It should be noted that tummy tuck surgery is not performed on persons under the age of eighteen.
Before tummy tuck operation
Attention should be paid to taking some precautions and taking into account some things before deciding to perform a tummy tuck, which are:
- That the woman does not intend to become pregnant for at least one year after the operation.
- Conducting comprehensive analyzes, giving the doctor the person’s medical and drug history, and then conducting a comprehensive medical examination for the patient.
- You should discuss with the doctor about his expectations and the success of the operation.
- The areas of saggy skin are specific, and have never responded to the diet and exercise regime.
- The operation is not suitable for those who suffer from excessive obesity until their weight is lost, even through liposuction surgeries, so that a small amount of fat and loose skin remains.
- That the patient is in good health and psychological condition.
- The operation is not performed on persons under the age of eighteen years.
- You must stop smoking for two weeks before the operation, as well as medicines that contain aspirin.
- After conducting the analyzes and examinations and discussing with the doctor the expectations of the operation and its success for the patient, written consent is taken from the patient.
- You must abstain from food at least 12 hours or 6 hours before the operation.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.