Scoliosis: Why do I have back pain?
There are other causes of lower back and back pain, but these are much less common. Scoliosis…
Back pain (dorsalgia and dorsopathy) is a very common ailment. It is especially common in people over the age of 40. But back pain can often begin to appear at a younger age and may require treatment for scoliosis later on.
Why do I have back pain?
The lumbar region and spine can cause pain for various reasons. Let’s focus on the main ones:
- non-infectious inflammations – sacroilitis, spondyloarthritis , psoriatic spondylitis, Bechtev’s disease, rheumatoid dysfunction, reactive arthritis, Crohn’s disease;
- infectious – tuberculosis of the spine, osteomyelitis of the pelvis, syphilis, epidural abscess , discitis;
- degenerative and structural – spondylosis, spondyloarthrosis , spinal scoliosis, osteochondrosis, intervertebral disc compression and injury, congenital or acquired spondylolysis, spondylolysis, osteochondropathy, spinal stenosis, lumbar trauma, fractures, fractures
- metabolic disorders of bones – Paget’s disease, osteoporosis, ohronosis, hyperparathyroidism and osteomalacia;
- spinal cord injury;
- soft tissue pathology;
There are other causes of lower back and back pain, but these are much less common. However, whatever the cause of the pain, it is essential to treat it. The treatment is carried out in St. Petersburg, where doctors with extensive practical experience work. Provided by our clinic in St. Petersburg. Therefore, anyone can count on the effective treatment of back pain. They will first diagnose why you are suffering. Doctors then develop a viable treatment regimen. It is prepared separately for each of them. As a result, the best treatment results are achieved, which do not allow you to wait for a long time. The pain in the lower back and other parts of the spine goes away after the first sessions and most importantly, it does not come back later. At the end of the treatment, the following were obtained:
- recovery of proprioceptive mechanisms ;
- improving muscle reinnervation, nutrients and blood flow;
- muscle corset recovery;
- increase in central muscle volume and strength.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.