In our center of vertebrology and rehabilitation, we provide a comprehensive solution to the problem of scoliosis, starting with…
What Kind of Doctor Treats Scoliosis? [ANSWERED] 2022
Indications for kinesitherapy for spinal deformities
- scoliosis 1, 2, 3 degrees
- various posture disorders – scoliotic posture, round back, round-concave, flat, etc.
- stoop, weakness of the muscular system
- distortions of the pelvis, incorrect position of the lower extremities
- osteochondropathy of the vertebrae, congenital deformities, consequences of injuries
- Prevention of spinal curvature, development of correct posture skills.
- scoliosis of the 4th degree, requiring surgical correction
- acute spinal injury
- exacerbation of chronic diseases
- oncological pathology
- General contraindications to physical activity.
In our center of vertebrology and rehabilitation, we provide a comprehensive solution to the problem of scoliosis, starting with diagnosis, examination by an orthopedist, carrying out the necessary medical procedures, alignment and correction of posture using effective methods of kinesitherapy and physiotherapy exercises.
This approach allows not only to correct the posture and curvature of the spine, but also to consolidate the result for a long time due to the formation of a strong muscular corset that holds the spine in the correct position.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.