Nutrition: Diet according to the principle of the Food Pyramid
Diet according to the principle of the Food Pyramid
Click to enlarge In order to compile an easier and more conscious diet, the food pyramid principle has been developed, showing how we consume various nutrients every day. This is a general approach, of course requires any organ, metabolic problem, other tendencies (eg candidiasis , kidney disease, diabetes, etc.). This is also not the guiding principle for children, for example, children need more protein to thrive.
Regarding meal frequency, complex carbohydrates six times a day, fruits and vegetables five times a day (alkalizing and acidifying foods), milk and dairy products twice a day, 15-20 g fat (oil, oil) per day.
According to other subsections, (The problem is that foods that meet daily needs should be included in the diet in proportion to their place in the pyramid (see also: energy value of metabolic foods):
- Protein: 9-12% (burning 1 g of protein produces 5.3 Kcal / 22.19 KJ of energy, but protein is not the main function of the energy source)
- Fat: 15-30% (burning 1 g of fat produces 9.3 Kcal / 38.94 KJ of energy)
- Carbohydrates: 50-70% (burning 1 g of carbohydrates produces 4.1 Kcal / 17.16 KJ of energy)
- Grains (carbohydrates): 35% (wholegrain bread and pastries, rice, potatoes, legumes)
- Vegetables: 18%
- Fruits: 13%
- Meats, eggs, legumes, oilseeds: 12%
- Milk and dairy products: 12%
- Fats and sweets: 10%
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.