Nutrition: 3 daily practical and light detox diet
3 daily practical and light detox diet
This diet can be applied at any time of the year, and would be especially effective if applied in the mid-season, which means when a new wave of exotic food comes and when we are in a psychological phase of transition from one time of year to other. It must be noted that this very quick and simple detoxification solution is not suitable for women during the menstrual cycle, nursing mothers or for short for all those whose strength is extremely weak at the moment.
All detoxification is a vital part of living according to Ayurveda. Detoxification is an important means of cleansing the accumulated waste and toxins from the brain and body, which promotes improved health. In the 21st century, we need frequent periodic detoxification of body and mind much more than before. Every day our bodies are forced to process a seemingly endless barrage of toxins from the environment, processed food, psychological stress and unresolved emotions. As time goes on, these factors can damage the host for a long time, ie. our mind, emotional and physical body. This short and easy regimen allows you to slowly, without additional stress, get rid of toxins, recover and straighten on healthy legs.
- Improves digestion and metabolic functions
- Improves regular and balanced release of toxins
- Improves and balances the slender figure
- Increases energy, vitality and enthusiasm for life
- Increases awareness in the clarity of thoughts, mental, spiritual and emotional spheres.
- Improves balanced sleep and rest
- Shortly improves all health.
The food that you will consume in this short period is easy to digest and will especially support and strengthen the AGNI energy, or metabolic fire in you.
Briefly about detoxification.
During these 3 days, you will eat very simple food from oatmeal and “Kitchari” (recipe for preparation at the end of this post).
The diet is quite sufficient to meet the daily caloric needs, while the body is cleansed, Vata-Pita-Kafa energies are balanced and everything returns to its natural rhythm. Freshly cooked dishes are the most favorable, so you will have to prepare your own oatmeal, Kitchari and teas every day. It is allowed to prepare food early in the morning, which would last all day.
It is not uncommon for going to school less often and even constipation. If there is a delay in the work of the colon or it is simply more difficult to go to the toilet, at the end of this blog we have a recipe against constipation that promotes regular stools.
- Generally, eat as much as you want at each meal – until you eat, but still be careful not to overeat.
- Eat simply prepared oatmeal and Breakfast Kits
- Eat Kichari for lunch and dinner, with a 3-hour break between meals.
- In Kitchar you can add melted butter, coriander, sesame or flaxseed oil, in order to know for sure that your digestive system is well “lubricated” and also to continue with this 3-day diet.
- It is not recommended to snack something between meals, but it is allowed to have a piece of fresh fruit or a few fresh nuts.
- If the diet at some point depresses or encourages you to give up, steam heat a few pieces of vegetables and serve as an additional dish during the meal.
- Go not eat anything after 7 o’clock in the evening.
- Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water a day (250ml / glass), water that is at room temperature.
- Ideally, drinking water is between meals
- Besides water, all kinds of herbal teas without chemical additives and sweeteners are mentioned.
- Wake up early in the morning to allow yourself a relaxed and long awakening of all the senses
- After waking up, brush your teeth and tongue.
- Drink 250 to 500 ml of warm water to wake up and stimulate the digestive system
- It is desirable to do some light movements such as morning short-term gymnastics, yoga…
- Take a bath, whether it is a shower or a bath, using the soap in moderation.
- After that, you would like to have more time to prepare the morning meal, kitsch and oatmeal together with the tea, without additional stress.
- Breakfast from Kichari and Oatmeal is ideal to be consumed between 7 and 8 every morning
- Lunch from Kichari between 12-13 pm.
- For dinner Kichari, which is ideal between 17-18 but not after 19h.
- Go to bed by 10 pm at the latest.
- Sleep is the best time for detoxification of the body, and allow yourself enough time for rest and natural cleansing.
Recipe for Oatmeal
. A glass of dried oatmeal
1 ½ glasses of water
¼ cups of raisins
½ up to 1 cup of fresh and finely chopped apples, apricots, peaches and pears.
All ingredients are well mixed and consumed.
Recipe for Kichari
-1 cup whole rice
– ½ yellow mung dal or turmeric as a substitute
– 2 teaspoons
-Spices that you can use (cumin, coriander, ginger and black mustard)
-1 teaspoon nature mineral salt
-6 glasses of water
-2 cups of vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, celery, berries, sweet potatoes, parsley, etc.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.