Methods of treating hair loss
Thick, shiny hair is a natural desire not only of all women, but also of men. Luxurious hair significantly improves the appearance and, in addition, indicates the inner health of man, the natural course of his metabolic processes.
Thick, shiny hair is a natural desire not only of all women, but also of men. Luxurious hair significantly improves the appearance and, in addition, indicates the inner health of man, the natural course of his metabolic processes. However, in modern conditions it is difficult to maintain healthy hair. Irregular, unhealthy diet, constant stress, bad habits, dry hair, the impact of negative environmental factors – all this worsens the condition of hair and leads to hair loss.
With a problem like hair loss, treatment can and should be done. However, you should first consult a trichologist and diagnose the cause of this problem. Factors that can cause hair loss:
- Treatment with certain drugs (eg, cytostatics).
- Genetic predisposition.
- Endocrine disorders.
- Involutional changes.
- Scalp injuries.
- Chemical and thermal damage to hair (dyeing, straightening, drying, perming, etc.).
- Infectious, autoimmune, endocrine diseases.
- Unhealthy diet.
Treatment of hair loss should primarily be aimed at eliminating the root cause. Only then can other cosmetic and therapeutic methods be appropriate.
Is it necessary to consult a trichologist for hair loss
Do you need to consult a trichologist for hair loss? A trichologist is a narrow specialist in dermatocosmetology who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of the hair and scalp.
So, the problems that the trichologist deals with:
- Hair loss.
- Fragility, dullness, cross section of hair tips.
- Increased oiliness or dry hair.
- Itching, inflammation, burning of the scalp.
Consultation of a trichologist on hair loss involves the following:
- Collection of anamnestic data.
- Initial examination of the patient.
- If necessary – microvideo diagnostics of hair, trichoscopy, phototrichogram, scraping of the scalp.
- Conducting basic laboratory tests.
- Consultation of other narrow experts.
Methods of treating hair loss
How to stop hair loss? Methods of treatment of this problem differ in both traditional (conservative treatment, cosmetic procedures, etc.) and non-traditional methods (eg, folk remedies for hair loss).
- Drug treatment – most often the trichologist prescribes combined drugs containing vitamins, minerals, biologically active substances, hormonal drugs.
- Physiotherapy and injection procedures are also often used treatments (plasmalifting, mesotherapy, ozone therapy, cryotherapy).
- Surgical treatments are appropriate in the absence of the effect of conservative methods.
Anti-hair loss treatments
Anti-hair loss procedures are very relevant today in clinics in Kiev, as they are minimally invasive and give good results. The most popular treatments for hair loss are:
- Plasmolifting is an injection procedure that involves injecting one’s own plasma into the tissues of the head. The latter contains active platelets, which improve the blood supply to the head, stimulate hair growth, stop the aging process, nourish and nourish the hair.
- Mesotherapy is a similar procedure, only instead of plasma special mesococktails consisting of microelements, vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients are injected into the scalp.
- Ozone therapy – a procedure that involves subcutaneous injections of ozone-oxygen mixture, significantly improves the blood supply to the head.
- Cryotherapy – is to affect the area of alopecia with liquid nitrogen.
- Myostimulation is the therapy of hair loss with the help of electrical impulses.
- Laser therapy.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.