Health benefits of fitness
Increase self-esteem, improve mood and reduce stress, improve productivity. Keep bones, joints and muscles in good condition, as they improve metabolism and increase the body’s resistance. Have a beneficial effect on blood pressure, body weight and serum cholesterol;
What happens inside your body when you exercise?- 2022
Why should you be physically active? Because regular exercise:
- increase self-esteem, improve mood and reduce stress, improve productivity;
- keep bones, joints and muscles in good condition, as they improve metabolism and increase the body’s resistance;
- have a beneficial effect on blood pressure, body weight and serum cholesterol;
- contribute to the normalization of blood glucose levels;
- improve the functional fitness of the body, which is especially important for older people to live fully without assistance;
- reduce the risk of osteoporosis in people who have been exercising since early childhood because they have a more massive and less fragile bone system;
- increase bone density and reduce the risk of fractures in women who have been physically active for more than a year before menopause;
- reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular disease (twice) in physically active people compared to those who do not exercise.
What kind of physical activity can you choose?
You need to choose the type of physical activity that gives you pleasure. Alternating different types of physical activity can increase pleasure as well as support your efforts. To choose an exercise program that best suits your needs, consider the following factors:
- Your health and physical capabilities
- Your preferences – do you communicate easily with other people or do you prefer to be alone more
- Your pre-training
- Necessary equipment and premises
- Seasonal adaptability
- The type of exercise
To practice exercise without risk to health, you must:
- You choose exercises with the appropriate intensity for you
- Do not exceed the recommended heart rate for your age
- Warm up and relax for 10 minutes before and after class
- Do the stretching exercises slowly
- Know the instructions for using exercise machines and other fitness equipment
- Get advice from your doctor if you have not exercised before, if you are currently suffering from an illness or back pain, if you are pregnant or not feeling well after exercise.
- Seek competent help from a doctor or physiotherapist if you suffer a sports injury.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.