Hair loss tests
If you have the first signs of hair loss, start with a consultation with a trichologist.
7 Ways to STOP HAIR FALL *NATURALLY* REGROW Hair| Hair fall| Hair thinning| Receding hairline
Hair loss tests
If you have the first signs of hair loss, start with a consultation with a trichologist. With the help of computer diagnostics (trichogramma), the specialist will determine the number and diameter of hair, the condition of the skin and sebaceous glands. To determine the cause of alopecia, you may be offered to undergo an examination by other narrow specialists: a gynecologist, endocrinologist, neurologist, therapist.
A gynecologist will help a woman correct hormonal disorders. If the cause of hair loss lies in the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, you should seek the advice of a gastroenterologist.
You will be asked to submit
- detailed blood test,
- blood for biochemistry,
- detailed urinalysis,
- parasite tests,
- tests for female sex hormones,
- detailed analysis of hair for the presence of toxins,
- hair testing to assess mineral status.
- As a result, the doctor will be able to determine the degree of the course of the disease and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Ways to treat hair loss
For the treatment of alopecia, you need to use an integrated approach: massage, medicines and vitamin complexes, the use of specialized shampoos and salon procedures. It is important to note that the rejection of bad habits, a balanced diet and the restoration of sleep and wakefulness also play a big role in the treatment of hair loss.
Hair loss treatment methods:
- Surgical – scarring alopecia can be transplanted hair follicles. Surgical operations are beyond the means of many patients, and for some, operations are not an acceptable solution due to the presence of contraindications.
- Physiotherapy. Medicines are applied to the skin and heated using special devices. This is where laser therapy comes into play. The laser stimulates all metabolic processes in the body and hair treatment is more active.
- Injection method – improves hair growth, awakens dormant bulbs, eliminates dandruff and fights scalp diseases by injecting a special cocktail into the scalp. The complex of preparations for the procedure contains all the necessary vitamins, trace elements, nutrients, useful amino acids and more.
- The therapeutic method is the use of ointments, masks, shampoos, conditioners, folk remedies.
Often women resort to home care. But folk remedies cannot cope with the problem of baldness better than professional salon procedures.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.