Hair Loss: How to properly care for your hair
Is your hair falling out? | Clinically Validated Treatments – 2022
How to properly care for your hair
Easier than it may seem at first glance. Although there are myths and prohibitions.
For example, the idea that frequent hair washing leads to hair loss is a myth.
“You should wash your head when it gets dirty. And each person has such an individual need.
The head can be contaminated by external factors, and maybe from sebum. If you have oily scalp, you may need to wash daily, ”says Hobsey.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends the following hair care:
- Shampoo mainly the scalp, not just the length of the hair.
- Use conditioner after shampoo or 2-in-1.
- Conditioner should only be used on the tips of the hair.
- Protect your hair while swimming.
- Do not wipe your hair with a towel. Just wrap it around your head to absorb moisture and let your hair dry naturally.
- If you have straight hair – never comb it wet. But if you have curly hair, on the contrary, it should be combed wet. To do this, choose a comb with wide teeth.
- Use irons and curling irons at least once a week or less.
- Choose hairstyles that do not require the use of long-lasting styling tools.
- Do not comb your hair often. The rule of 100 combs is a myth that is bad for your hair.
- To protect your hair from the sun, choose a conditioner that does not wash off and contains zinc oxide. You can also wear a wide-brimmed hat to protect.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.