Gynecomastia surgery in men
A surgery in which the breast size is reduced and the excess sagging is removed so that it returns to its natural shape by getting rid of the fibrous or fatty tissue surrounding the breast by making more than one surgical incision around the nipple, which includes changing the lifestyle to a healthy lifestyle and adjusting the balance in The level of testosterone in the body and exercise. Gynecomsatia…
What is Gynecomastia by Dr. Iraniha 2022
Is it possible to treat gynecomastia in men with sports?
When undergoing special diets and exercises; The appearance of the chest muscle may improve; The appearance of the chest becomes normal.
Of all the exercises; Push-ups offer a solution to the problem of gynecomastia if implemented correctly, where the person sleeps on the stomach while making sure that the body is in a straight position, after that the body is pushed up while resting on the hands and the instep, and repeating the number of times of exercise as much as possible.
Some complain that it is difficult to perform the exercise at the beginning; But they were able to gradually increase the time and frequency of exercise.
The reason for the positive effect of push-ups is that the weight of the body is loaded on the chest muscle in a large proportion, then the muscles of the arms and forearms, then the back muscle.
Gynecomastia surgery in men
A surgery in which the breast size is reduced and the excess sagging is removed so that it returns to its natural shape by getting rid of the fibrous or fatty tissue surrounding the breast by making more than one surgical incision around the nipple, which includes changing the lifestyle to a healthy lifestyle and adjusting the balance in The level of testosterone in the body and exercise.
Treating the problem of gynecomastia treatment reduces the chances of developing many other diseases, and therefore it is not considered a cosmetic luxury as much as the treatment of gynecomastia is considered a medical necessity.
Candidates for male gynecomastia surgery
Breast enlargement in men is considered a pathological condition, and surgery is primarily a curative solution rather than a cosmetic surgery.
- Candidates for gynecomastia treatment are men with breast enlargement that has not been treated with drugs or medications.
- If the patient suffers from any testosterone disorders, the causes must be known and corrected before the surgery. The patient must be in good physical and health condition and not suffer from any chronic diseases that may cause problems or complications in the operation.
- Also, the patient should not be a smoker and should not be addicted to any kind of medication or drug.
- Those who wish to undergo gynecomastia surgery should have a realistic view, set a realistic achievable goal, and try to make his vision consistent with that of the surgeon who will perform the operation on him so that he can achieve satisfactory results.
- The patient’s weight must also be normal. If the sagging of the breast is caused by an increase in weight, the patient must reach an appropriate weight before the surgery.
- The breast enlargement must be stable (not in a state of active growth) because cases of active growth may cause breast enlargement to reappear after successful surgery.
- If this surgery was performed on adolescents, the patient may have to repeat it after a while because the breasts have returned to their appearance and enlargement.
Tips after gynecomastia surgery
- The recovery period ranges between two to three weeks, bandages are placed on the breasts
- It is recommended to wear an elastic band or elastic clothing to prevent swelling.
- A tube (or catheter) may be placed into the wound to remove any blood or fluid from the wound during the first days after the operation.
- Your doctor will give you all the necessary instructions for wound care, and you may need to stay in the hospital for several days, depending on your condition after surgery.
- In most cases, the results of the surgery are permanent, but in some teenage cases, the results are temporary, and the breasts re-enlarge after a while, and the surgery needs to be repeated again.
- General If you come home after surgery and feel pain in your chest or experience any fluid accumulation or any unpleasant odors from the wound, you should contact your doctor immediately.
- You should also consult a doctor immediately if you feel short of breath or experience an abnormal and unusual heartbeat. In all cases, the doctor’s instructions must be strictly followed and adhered to completely in order for a good and healthy recovery.
- The results of the treatment of breast enlargement in men appear immediately, and the process leaves very small scars and disappears very quickly.
- The final results of the operation take several months for the swelling to subside.
- There must be scars from the operation, but the doctor tries to hide them as much as possible. The results and the type of treatment used largely depend on the causes of gynecomastia.
- In fact, the results are often satisfactory for the patient in the treatment of gynecomastia, provided that his expectations are realistic. If the process of treating breast enlargement in men includes the surgical removal of some breast tissue, it includes tightening the skin in this area and leaves the chest with a strong and taut appearance.
- In the case of liposuction, the elasticity of the skin plays a major role in adapting to the new body shape, and the chest appears with a tight appearance during a period ranging between two and three months after the surgery, especially with exercise.
Gynecomastia treatment methods
There are three types of gynecomastia surgery in men that depend on the technique in which the surgery is performed, and they are:
- Liposuction technique.
- Surgical removal.
- A combination of liposuction and surgical removal.
The appropriate technique for the patient is determined according to his condition and according to the type of tissue that causes sagging breast tissue. In general, the treatment of gynecomastia using the surgical technique or the combination technique is characterized by tightening the skin with the operation, which gives the chest a beautiful taut appearance.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.