Facelift: Recommendations in the postoperative period
Carefully follow the doctor’s advice on the use of drugs in the postoperative period and recommendations for facial care. Facelift…
Risks and complications:
- hematomas (bruises);
- seroma (accumulation of fluid in the tissues);
- scars (self-absorbing within a month);
- damage to the branches of the facial nerve with impaired / loss of sensitivity;
- inflammatory processes, suppuration;
- temporary violation of hair growth in the area of the incision, or its loss;
- muscle weakness in the area of intervention.
- The above conditions are exceptions, however, there are.
Recommendations in the postoperative period
- Carefully follow the doctor’s advice on the use of drugs in the postoperative period and recommendations for facial care.
- The first 2-3 days after surgery you will have to sleep with your head raised to reduce swelling.
- It is temporarily forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol (2-3 weeks).
- Limit physical activity, especially those that are accompanied by tilting the head down (2-3 weeks).
- For 4 weeks it is forbidden to visit the sauna, swimming pool, sauna and hair dye.
- If you have a fever above 38 ° C or have any complaints, consult your doctor.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.