Eyebrow lift: Related techniques
Eyebrow lifting consists of removing a small piece of skin to raise the eyebrows.
At first glance, eyebrows may seem innocuous. But in reality, they give the look its shape, its size, and part of its expression, highlighting the eyes. Their style evolves according to periods and ethnic groups.
Anatomically, it is often divided into 3 parts: the head, the body and the tail of the eyebrow. Each has its own size, location and shape criteria.
Constitutionally or with the sagging of the tissues linked to age, the eyebrows sometimes fall, then breaking with the harmony of the face, and which can give a sad, severe or tired look.
Eyebrow lifting consists of removing a small piece of skin to raise the eyebrows. It can be performed alone, or combined with a cervico-facial lift, blepharoplasty or an upper lip lift.
Other facelifts and related techniques
- Cervicofacial lifting: to correct the sagging of the soft tissues of the face and neck.
- The temporal lifting: to correct the sagging of the lateral part of the eyebrow and the defects related to the crow’s feet. The scar is located at the edge of the scalp.
- Concentric malar lift or centrofacial lift: to lift the cheekbones, treat dark circles or puffiness. The scar is concealed under the eyelashes, as in a lower blepharoplasty.
- The upper lip lift: to reduce the height of the upper lip, while increasing its curve. The scar is located “in mustache”, under the columella and inside the nostrils.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery).
- Injections of hyaluronic acid or botulinum toxin.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.