Eyebrow lift procedure for men
Eyebrow lift surgery for men is not different from eyebrow lift procedures and techniques for women, but men are more susceptible to traditional surgical eyebrow surgery for more than one reason…
TIKTOK EYEBROW HACKS AND TUTORIALS – 2022
Risks and complications that may occur after the operation
Despite the continuous progress in the field of cosmetic medicine and the innovation of modern technologies that make performing operations easier and safer than before, so that the failure of the plastic surgery has become an unlikely event, especially in the case of the presence of an excellent doctor, the occurrence of risks and complications is a possibility, despite the fact that All security and safety procedures followed.
Among the most common complications that can occur after eyebrow lift surgery are:
- Infection: An infection can occur in the wound site as a result of exposure to a contaminated surface, so you must be very careful when changing to wounds and using sterile tools, and treatment is done with appropriate antibiotics.
- Nerve damage: The nerve responsible for the movement of the eyebrow can be damaged, causing the patient to lose the ability to move the eyebrows.
- Raising one eyebrow higher than the other: This error often occurs as a result of the inexperience of the treating physician, so you should choose an experienced and skilled doctor.
- Eyebrows return to sagging again for any reason and the need to repeat the process or injection again.
Eyebrow lift procedure for men
Eyebrow lift surgery for men is not different from eyebrow lift procedures and techniques for women, but men are more susceptible to traditional surgical eyebrow surgery for more than one reason:
- They suffer from advanced degrees of sagging, and some of them are late in solving this problem.
- They don’t really care whether there are scars or not.
- They do not prefer Botox techniques that require going to beauty salons often.
A 70-year-old man suffered from severe drooping of the eyelids and eyebrows, to the point that his eyes closed.
At first, the doctor thought that it depended on tightening the eyelids only, but after examination and specialist consultation, they found that he needed an eyebrow lift as well.
He already underwent a brow lift and eyelid lift, the result was amazing, he said.
Questions you should ask your treating doctor
Certainly, many questions revolve in your mind about eyebrow lift surgery, and you must get complete and convincing answers before performing the procedure, which will avoid many problems that can occur during and after the operation. Among these inquiries:
- What is the right technique for my case?
- What are the expected results after the operation?
- How much will the operation cost?
- Will I need to stay overnight in the hospital after the operation?
- When can I return to my normal life?
- Are there medications that I should take after the operation?
- Will I feel pain after the operation?
- What are the analyzes that need to be done before the operation?
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.