Eyebrow Lift: How is procedure
Eyebrow lifting with threads is carried out in a cosmetology clinic by a specially trained cosmetologist who, at the request of the client, is obliged to…
Face Yoga for Hooded Eyelids | Dr. Janine
They are a biodegradable material that is independently absorbed and excreted from the body in six months. During this time, a reliable collagen framework is formed around the mesothreads, which provides a pronounced lifting effect for 2-2.5 years.
Mesothreads are inserted subcutaneously using a special needle that does not injure soft tissues, so the procedure is considered minimally invasive and safe. The technique is prescribed for patients aged 30-45 years, when the first signs of aging and sagging of soft tissues in the forehead, between the eyebrows, and brow ridges have just begun to appear.
Combined threads are made from the following materials:
- lactic acid copolymers;
The material is fixed in soft tissues with the help of knots located along the entire length of the thread. Over time, the nodules dissolve on their own, and in their place remains a frame of connective tissues that provide reliable reinforcement, rejuvenation and skin tightening. The results of lifting with combined fibers are preserved for 5-7 years.
The golden thread is a thin wire with a diameter of less than 0.1 mm. The choice of this type of precious metal for the manufacture of threads is not accidental. Gold does not cause allergic reactions, is not aggressive towards tissues, stimulates microcirculation, providing high-quality nutrition and oxygen supply at the intracellular level.
Gold threads do not dissolve over time. Within 6-8 months after implantation, a collagen framework is formed around each thread, which provides reliable reinforcement of soft tissues. The main disadvantage of golden eyebrow lifting is the inability to resort to cosmetic hardware procedures in the future.
Preparation for the event
Since a threaded brow lift is performed according to a medical indication, a consultation with a specialist is first necessary. The doctor will conduct an initial examination, assess the general condition of the skin, explain how the procedure is performed and how many threads will be required, and also calculate the cost of the procedure.
The technique has a number of contraindications, ignoring which is fraught with negative consequences. To exclude or confirm restrictions, the doctor will give a referral for a diagnostic examination, the results of which will help assess the patient’s health status and identify hidden diseases. If everything is in order with health, the beautician will agree on the date and time of the lifting, and also gives advice on preparation. For 7 – 10 days you need:
- give up alcohol, intense physical activity;
- exclude from the diet spicy, salty, fatty foods that contribute to the formation of edema;
- refuse to visit the bath, sauna, solarium, hot baths;
- stop taking drugs that affect blood viscosity.
It is not recommended to smoke on the day of the procedure, because nicotine affects blood viscosity. These preparation rules will help to avoid post-procedural complications such as:
- stretch unevenness.
How is the procedure
Eyebrow lifting with threads is carried out in a cosmetology clinic by a specially trained cosmetologist who, at the request of the client, is obliged to provide a license confirming the qualification. For the procedure, only high-quality, certified material should be used. The package with threads is opened in the presence of the patient. It is forbidden to perform a tightening with threads that were stored in a damaged or pre-opened package.
The thread lifting technique includes the following steps:
- Immediately before the procedure, the cosmetologist photographs the client in five projections, which will later allow you to evaluate the lifting effect.
- The cosmetologist cleanses the skin of the face from decorative cosmetics and other impurities.
- To prevent infection and inflammation, the skin is carefully treated with an antiseptic solution.
- Thread insertion points are marked with a marker. Implantation can be carried out perpendicular or parallel to the brow arches.
- Next, the doctor injects an anesthetic that acts exclusively on the target area.
- As soon as the anesthesia takes effect, the cosmetologist, using a special ultra-thin needle or cannula, makes a micro-puncture, implanting the threads to a certain depth.
- The fibers are gently stretched and fixed in soft tissues with the help of special nodules that will be located under the skin. For the correction of the eyebrows, between the eyebrows, the forehead area, 10-20 units of material are usually used.
- After fixation, the needles are removed, and the places of their introduction are additionally treated with an antiseptic.
- To soothe irritated skin and prevent the formation of edema, bruising, a cold compress is applied to the puncture site.
The duration of the procedure is 30 – 60 minutes. After implantation, the patient can return home, where rehabilitation will take place.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.