Eyebrow Lift: Healing period
The duration of the rehabilitation period depends on the type of threads used, the individual characteristics of the patient’s body. Eyebrow lift…
The duration of the rehabilitation period depends on the type of threads used, the individual characteristics of the patient’s body. On average, recovery takes 1 to 3 weeks. During this time, post-procedural symptoms completely disappear and the patient can evaluate the first results of the lifting.
During the rehabilitation period, it is important to strictly follow the recommendations of the beautician:
- In the first 2 – 3 days, do not touch your face with your hands, give up decorative cosmetics.
- Treat the skin with an antiseptic solution 3 times a day until the microwounds are completely healed.
- Limit active facial expressions for 5-7 days.
- Sleeping is allowed only on the back, with a high pillow under the head.
- During the entire rehabilitation period, do not visit the pool, solarium, sauna, bath.
- Refuse to eat salty and spicy foods that contribute to the formation of puffiness.
Despite the fact that the thread brow lift is considered a safe, minimally invasive procedure, it still has contraindications:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding;
- chronic dermatological diseases in the acute stage;
- diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- the need to constantly take drugs that affect blood viscosity;
- hormonal, endocrine disorders;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- autoimmune disorders;
- congenital or acquired immunodeficiency;
- cardiovascular pathologies;
- renal, hepatic, pulmonary insufficiency;
- somatic and mental disorders;
- tendency to form keloid or hypertrophic scars;
- individual intolerance to the constituents of the material.
Advantages and disadvantages
Eyebrow lifting with threads has a lot of advantages compared to other minimally invasive cosmetic procedures:
- The fibers used for implantation are made from materials that are biocompatible with the human body, so the risk of developing allergies and side effects is minimized.
- The punctures through which the threads are inserted are microscopic, therefore, after their healing, no scars, scars and other defects remain on the skin.
- After lifting, no long-term rehabilitation is required. The recovery rules are simple and accessible, do not cause discomfort and difficulties in compliance.
- The effect after the procedure persists for several years.
- The technique is suitable for all skin types.
- After the manipulations, no doctor’s supervision is required, you can immediately go home.
But the procedure has its drawbacks, which it is important to familiarize yourself with before resorting to it. Main disadvantages:
- there is always a risk of side effects;
- the procedure does not affect the general condition of the skin;
- ineffective after 50 years;
- during manipulations, discomfort and soreness are possible;
- large list of contraindications.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.