Eyebrow Lift: Aging of the upper third of the face
The effect of gravity (or ptosis) on the tissues located between the frontal scalp and the eyebrows. Eyebrow lift…
I GOT AN EYEBROW LIFT like all the CELEBS! 💁🏻♀️ we doing hot girl sh*t 😝
1. Aging of the upper third of the face
The aging of the upper third of the face is caused by three natural phenomena:
- The effect of gravity (or ptosis) on the tissues located between the frontal scalp and the eyebrows
- The action of the frontal muscle at the origin of transverse (horizontal) wrinkles
- The action of the muscles located in the glabellar region, between the eyebrows and the root of the nose, which lead to the appearance of vertical furrows (frown lines) and horizontal furrows which can give a severe appearance.
The different techniques for rejuvenating the upper third of the face offer two types of treatment:
Symptomatic, which correct the effects of aging by reducing wrinkles: forehead lifting, filling by injection of hyaluronic acid, smoothing by peeling.
Etiological, which treat the cause of the wrinkles: injection of botulinum toxin (Botox) which partially paralyzes the frontal muscle whose weakening of contractions prevents the formation of transverse wrinkles. Depending on your anatomy and your desire, the surgeon will present and advise you on the most appropriate surgery and aesthetic medicine techniques for your case.
2. Forehead lift
The facelift is a cosmetic surgery procedure. It is intended for patients wishing to eliminate the sagging of the forehead, permanently adjust a defect in the position of their eyebrows, reduce frown lines and lift their eyebrows and eyelids. It is based on different techniques to tighten the forehead and eliminate wrinkles.
3. Treatment of expression lines on the forehead by Botox injection
The injection of botulinum (or botulinum) toxin is a process that has been used for ten years in aesthetic medicine. It is effective in removing forehead wrinkles and correcting sagging in the upper face. It creates a paralysis of the forehead muscle which helps to remove wrinkles.
The result of a botox injection is not definitive.
4. Filling of wrinkles and fine lines on the forehead by injection of hyaluronic acid
The principle of a facial aging treatment by injection of hyaluronic acid consists of introducing a product under the skin that creates volume in the areas that lack it. This technique is indicated in certain cases of treatment of wrinkles, in particular those of the forehead. Hyaluronic acid fills in the areas hollowed out by aging.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.