Eye Care: What Is Good For Wrinkles Around The Eyes?
You can change your reflection in the mirror thanks to the masks that remove wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes.
What Is Good For Wrinkles Around The Eyes?
We are here with an article in which we will recommend very effective masks to those who are looking for a definitive solution for wrinkles around the eyes. You can change your reflection in the mirror thanks to the masks that remove wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes. Those who wonder about the secret of more beautiful smiles should read this article to the end and apply the masks regularly!
Beauticians often recommend applying masks for wrinkles around the eyes. It is stated that such masks renew the cells around the eyes and tighten the skin. The mask for wrinkles around the eyes, which can be easily applied by women and men, is easy enough to be prepared with natural materials at home!
The Ultimate Solution for Wrinkles Around the Eyes: 8 Easy Masks
1) Cucumber Juice Mask
- 1 medium cucumber
- makeup cotton
- One of the things you need to prevent wrinkles around the eyes is cucumber juice.
- Cucumber juice contains vitamins C and E. Thanks to these vitamins, the pores are tightened and wrinkles are prevented.
- Grate 1 medium cucumber and take the juice in a bowl.
- Let the cucumber juice cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Take the cooled cucumber juice with a cotton pad and gently wipe the eye area with this cotton pad. Repeat the same movement several times.
- If you apply this process once in 2 days, you can keep the eye area free of wrinkles.
2) Rose Water & Banana Mask
- Half a ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- You can try an easy mask prepared with banana and rose water to give a younger look around the eyes.
- First, mash half a banana in a bowl. Add rose water to the mashed banana and mix until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Rub the resulting mixture around the eyes with your fingers. Let the mask dry for a while.
- Wash off the dried mask with warm water.
- It is recommended to apply twice a week to get effective results. With regular use, you can notice that the tissues around the eyes are renewed.
3) Cabbage Juice Mask
- 2 leaves of white cabbage
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Vitamins and minerals in cabbage are successful in preventing wrinkles around the eyes.
- To prepare the mask, you must extract the juice from the cabbage. For this, if you want, you can pass the leaves through the blender and strain the water. You can also use a juicer if you wish.
- After taking the cabbage juice, add 1 teaspoon of honey into the water and mix it.
- This mask should remain around the eyes for an average of 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, you can wash your face and clean the mask.
- It is recommended to apply the anti-wrinkle mask prepared with cabbage juice and honey twice a week to be effective.
4) Carrot & Almond Oil Mask
- 1 carrot
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- The cell regenerating substances in carrots will be a remedy for wrinkles around the eyes thanks to this mask.
- To prepare the mask, first of all, carrot juice is squeezed. 1 teaspoon of almond oil is poured over the carrot juice and mixed together.
- You should keep this mixture in the refrigerator to cool. You can use a cotton ball to apply the cooled carrot juice around the eyes.
- Gently wipe the eye area with cotton. Perform the deletion process several times. Let the mask stay around the eyes for 20 minutes.
- You can prevent wrinkles around the eyes by applying it twice a week.
5) Chamomile Tea Mask
- 2 bags of chamomile tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- Antioxidant substances in chamomile tea prevent the formation of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Brew chamomile tea bags in 1 cup of hot water and wait for the bags to cool.
- Keep the cooled chamomile teas under the eyes. You may be in a lying position while doing this.
- Chamomile tea should stay around the eyes for 15 minutes.
- Thanks to the chamomile tea mask, the cells around the eyes are rapidly renewed and skin sagging is prevented.
6) Age Yeast Mask
- Half a packet of fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- Those who make a wet yeast mask for wrinkles around the eyes will look younger with regular use!
- In a small bowl, crush the yeast with warm water and prepare a viscous mixture.
- Rub the yeast mask around the eyes with your fingers.
- Wait for 15 minutes for the mask to dry.
- You can remove the dried yeast mask by cleaning it with warm water.
- For this mask to be effective, it is recommended to be applied regularly.
7) Sandalwood Oil Mask
- 2 drops of sandalwood oil
- 1 teaspoon of yogurt
- We recommend cell-repairing sandalwood oil to those looking for herbal oil for wrinkles around the eyes.
- Take 2 drops of sandalwood oil and mix it with 1 teaspoon of yogurt.
- Apply the prepared mixture around the eyes with circular movements.
- Sandalwood oil repairs. When used in a mask, it prevents the skin from wrinkling.
- By applying the sandalwood oil mask at regular intervals, you can see yourself looking younger!
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.