Dental: Children’s dentistry
Dental implants are considered the most effective method of solving the problem of the absence of one, several or all teeth in the oral cavity.
Day in the Life: Pediatric Dental Resident 🦷 – Hospital VLOG – Operating Room
In the dental department, all types of work related to the elimination of the pathology of teeth, dentition, jaws are performed:
- non-carious lesions of the teeth (fluorosis, hypoplasia, enamel erosion, wedge-shaped defects, increased tooth wear)
- periodontal diseases (gingivitis, periodontitis)
- diseases of the oral mucosa.
- methods of individual prevention of dental diseases
- obturation of root canals with gutta-percha pins (lateral and vertical condensation)
- combined treatment of granulomas and cystogranulomas (using root apex resection and cystectomy)
- splinting of mobile teeth using frame tapes and flowable composite materials
- lip frenuloplasty surgery
- oral deepening operations
- direct cosmetic correction of the shape of the teeth
- cosmetic restoration of teeth
- direct dental veneer
- installation of dental implants
- dental prosthetics on implants
In the treatment of patients are used:
- Ultrasonic devices
- Electrometric method for determining the length of the root canal
- Intraoral radiography
- Panoramic images of the dentition of the upper and lower jaw
- X-ray of the lower jaw in lateral projection
Therapeutic dentistry – treatment of caries and its complications (pulpitis, periodontitis), removal of dental deposits, treatment of diseases of the oral mucosa and periodontal disease, setting light-cured fillings;
Each office has a choice of composite materials (microhybrid, nanocomposite, flowable composite, etc.), restorative instruments used in aesthetic restorative dentistry, endodontic instruments, tools for passing, expanding, processing, temporary filling and obturation of root canals.
Treatment of teeth of milk and permanent occlusion using modern materials:
- restoration with light-curing materials with the restoration of the shape and function of the tooth;
- filling of milk teeth with glass ionomer cements and compomers with the possibility of choosing the color of the filling.
- Treatment of pulpitis of milk teeth in the 1st visit using the method of vital amputation (MTA, ZOE), which is of high quality, safe, does not stain the tooth tissue and saves time for parents, reducing the number of visits.
- Treatment of pulpitis and periodontitis of permanent teeth with incomplete root growth and uncovered apical foramina (apexification and apexogenesis procedure).
All types of preventive work:
- professional teeth cleaning;
- oral hygiene education;
- remineralizing therapy.
- Surgical dentistry – removal of teeth, bone protrusions (exostoses), opening of gum abscesses
Emergency assistance for:
- acute odontogenic inflammatory diseases (periostitis, pericoronitis);
- injuries of the maxillofacial region (traumatic periodontitis, lacerations of soft tissues).
- planned oral hygiene
- preparation of the oral cavity for prosthetics (osteogingivoplasty)
- tooth-preserving operations for radicular cysts (cystotomy, cystectomy)
- operations for benign neoplasms of the oral mucosa (papilloma, fibroma, epulis, retention cyst)
- intraosseous implant surgery
- use of orthodontic implants
- sinus lift (increase in the volume of the wall of the maxillary sinus)
- guided bone regeneration
One of the new directions in the work of the dental department is the installation of Inno dental implants and dental prosthetics on implants.
Dental implants are considered the most effective method of solving the problem of the absence of one, several or all teeth in the oral cavity. This is explained simply: unlike any other prostheses, it allows you to restore not only the top, but also the tooth root, which is physiologically correct for the full functioning of our dental system. Dental implantation allows you to restore a missing tooth without damaging adjacent teeth and without the use of removable dentures in case of total defects in the dentition.
Inno implants are made from pure medical grade titanium, a metal that does not cause allergies, rejection or inflammation in tissues. The strength of this metal allows the product to withstand high loads without collapsing or deforming. Titanium does not corrode and is biocompatible with human bone tissue.
It is important to know that the success of treatment depends not only on the experience of the doctor, it is made up of many factors: the responsible preparation of the patient, the correct choice of implant and crown, the implantation technique, and the individual characteristics of the body.
Performs the following types of work:
- removable and bridge prostheses: metal, plastic; combined, ceramic-metal, metal-acrylic
- single crowns: metal, plastic, combined, composite
- pin teeth: tabs
- tires: metal, composite using Ribbond threads
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.