Breast Augmentation: Recommendations
Recent international recommendations have informed the need to perform an annual breast ultrasound and an MRI every 03 years to control the status of the prostheses…
Men wanting to get topped by trans women & wanting breast augmentation mtf 2022
- This procedure should be performed in a formal clinic, not in an office setting, as contamination of the implant could occur due to lack of sterile conditions.
- Recent international recommendations have informed the need to perform an annual breast ultrasound and an MRI every 03 years to control the status of the prostheses, since in some foreign countries cases of inflammatory processes have been reported in patients with prostheses who have more than 10 years after being placed. Therefore, silicone prostheses should be changed after 10 years.
- Ask what type of implant is going to be placed: brand, content, volume, profile, shape, surface).
- It is very important that you go to your controls after surgery since the implants placed behind the muscle can move upwards despite having been well placed, in addition, there must be a follow-up and control of the wound for at least 6 months to avoid poor healing.
Never have implant surgery if you are still breastfeeding or have galactorrhea (milky discharge from the nipple) as it can cause infection of the implants.
- It is the surgeon who must choose the type of implant to be placed, taking into account aesthetic criteria such as the patient’s build, the musculature of the area, the amount of fatty or glandular tissue coverage, etc.
- Never let them inject fat into your breasts as they can produce cysts and subsequent calcifications that affect the visualization in subsequent ultrasounds or mammograms, giving false positives. Currently there is a tendency, although with few followers, to place it in the peripheral part, achieving a discreet increase in volume.
- The injection of liquid silicone is contraindicated in the bust since this liquid, not being cohesive and not having a cover, can migrate through the blood and lymphatics, causing irreparable local and general damage.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.