Benefits of hazelnut
As a protein store, hazelnut is recommended to be given to children as a snack every day for healthy development.
Unique Benefits of Hazelnuts – Dr.Berg – 2022
Benefits of hazelnut
The hazelnuts, which are collected from the gardens with great effort, should be dried in the threshing floor for 10-15 days until their heads turn from white to brown. The husk of the dried hazelnuts is decomposed by giving it to the pulp, and the hazelnut fruits are laid out in the sun again. Although the development process of hazelnut, which takes about five to six months, is difficult, its benefits are just as strong. Here are all the benefits of hazelnuts:
- Hazelnut, which is a magnesium store, is one of the important nutrients that strengthen bones and prevent osteoporosis.
- Hazelnut, which is a calcium and mineral store for muscle aches and cramps, has properties that relieve joint pain.
- Hazelnut, which is rich in vitamin E values, has anti-cancer and cell regenerative properties.
- Hazelnut, which is consumed regularly every day, strengthens the immune system by regulating blood circulation.
- Thanks to the natural oil extracts it contains, it helps you prevent heart and vascular diseases.
- As a protein store, hazelnut is recommended to be given to children as a snack every day for healthy development.
- It is used as a rich fiber source in the diet lists of diabetic patients with its blood sugar level regulating properties.
- It protects brain health thanks to phytopchemical substances such as protonocyanidins, quercetin and kaemferol it contains.
- It contains oleic acid, which lowers bad cholesterol and balances good cholesterol.
- By protecting the skin from harmful sun rays, it fights free radicals that can damage the skin.
- With its rich antioxidant content, it delays aging and beautifies the skin.
- Hazelnut, which regulates intestinal activities and facilitates defecation, is also a good snack for weight loss.
- Rich in omega 3 fatty acids and a-linolenic acid, hazelnut gives positive results against stress, depression and anxiety.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.
81 que ans is c (1075)
Very nice mam
Mam apki mp cho ki online kb class h
Analytical communication skills pr skill based pr video bno