Benefits of durian
It has beneficial effects on muscle and nerve health. Its soft meat does not contain cholesterol and saturated fat.
Benefits of durian
Durian fruit is a fruit that is good for many ailments, from insomnia to anemia. Durian fruit benefits:
- It contains high levels of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It is very rich in potassium.
- Increases body resistance.
- It helps to excrete free radicals in the body through the urinary tract.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- The copper in its content is very necessary for the production of blood cells.
- It gives energy and rejuvenates the body.
- It is known that it is good for epilepsy patients thanks to its calming properties.
- It is easy to digest.
- Its soft meat does not contain cholesterol and saturated fat.
- It is rich in B vitamins.
- Regulates nerve cells. It is known to be especially good for depression.
- It helps control blood pressure.
- It contains high levels of magnesium, copper, manganese and iron.
- It is good for insomnia.
- It provides the secretion of melatonin and serotonin hormones with the amino acids it contains.
- One serving of durian fruit covers 20% of the daily carbohydrate requirement.
- It contains high amount of fiber.
- It is useful in healing wounds.
- It has an anti-aging effect.
- Protects against heart diseases.
- It raises good cholesterol.
- It contains manganese, which is very beneficial for skin and bone health.
- It has beneficial effects on muscle and nerve health.
- 1 portion of durian can meet 20% of the daily folic acid requirement.
- It is also known to have a laxative effect for constipation problems.
- Its rich fiber content reduces the waiting time of toxins in the intestine.
- Helps protect the mucous membrane of the colon.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
Waiting patiently for more of your amazing content, thanks for being so consistent with your uploads. Gives me hope for another week of putting in applications!
I received some different feedback for my applications in care this past week, hopefully something leads to an interview soon!