Benefits of aubergine
The most well-known eggplant in the entire universe; It is almost a healing store with its many varieties such as long, short and round. Nutrition…
Benefits of aubergine
The most well-known eggplant in the entire universe; It is almost a healing store with its many varieties such as long, short and round. Eggplant benefits, as well as all vegetables and fruits grown in nature, are effective in human health in many ways. It is seen that eggplant, which is known to increase general health and quality of life, reduces the risk of catching many diseases that integrate with lifestyle. Eggplant, which contains anthocyanins, flavonoid type and a strong free radical scavenger phenolic compounds, including chlorogenic acid, acts as the necessary antioxidant for the body. The benefits of eggplant are as follows:
- Heart Health: It supports all heart health with its fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6 content.
- Blood Cholesterol: While regular consumption of eggplant provides weight control, it is also effective in balancing the blood cholesterol (LDL) level.
- Cancer: The polyphenols in eggplant have an anti-cancer effect. It prevents the growth of the tumor or the spread of cancerous cells in the patient at risk of developing cancer.
- Cognitive Effect: The nasunin substance found in the outer shell of the eggplant is a powerful antioxidant that protects the brain cell membranes from free radical damage. While facilitating blood flow to the brain, it also prevents neuroinflammation. This is an important factor in the prevention of many mental disorders.
- Weight Management: Eggplants, which act as bulking agents in the digestive system, are highly effective in weight loss. Eggplant reduces appetite by taking fullness. It is preferred especially in diet lists as it allows to stay full for a longer time.
- Liver Health: Helping protect the liver from certain toxins, eggplant keeps the liver healthy.
- Diabetes: With its rich food source, it creates a suitable food source for diabetics.
Hello our dear visitor. Welcome to the largest ongoing health tourism site in Turkey. Do not make any attempt to benefit from any health service in Turkey without consulting us.
You can write to email@example.com for any questions you may have.